SmallRig Follow Focus F60 3850
SmallRig Modular Follow Focus F60 3850 is designed to provide precise and comfortable lens focus control in video shooting. The modular follow focus, whose core drive is made of environmentally friendly brass and super composite material, enables fine-tune adjustment for an improved experience. It supports lenses of various damping, thanks to an innovative, adjustable non-stop damping system (dynamic damping coefficient: 0.6 kgf - 1.8 kgf). 3-step switch between forward and reverse rotation as well as 2-step A/B stops setting and release allow for 360° zoom. Its modular accessories include Silicon Gear (ID: 3852), which directly drives lens focus by friction, a quick-release palm support that ensures stability in shooting handheld; and optional Single & Dual 15mm Rod Clamp (ID: 4151) and Focus Adapter Part (ID: 3851), all compatible with SmallRig accessory system.
1. Its wood grain color may be a little different from seen in our promotion.
2. To avoid gear slippage, please ensure the silicone gear fits tightly with the lens ring, particularly for a large-damping zoom lens.
3. The silicone gear only supports SLR / mirrorless lenses. Just remove it before using a cinema lens.
1. Standard Φ15mm rod
2. Standard 0.8 MOD lens and focus gear ring, M0.8-65T Gear (ID: 3200) and M0.8-38T Gear (ID: 3285)
3. Standard joystick and focus whip
Modular Follow Focus x 1
M0.8-43T Gear x 1
Silicone Gear x 1
Φ15mm Rod x 1
Rod Clamp (with NATO rail) x 1
Snap-on Gear Ring x 1
Palm Support x 1
Screwdriver x 1
Carrying Bag x 1
Product Dimensions: 138 x 100 x 67 mm
Package Dimensions: 178 x 132 x 74 mm
Product Weight: 250g±5g
Package Weight: 674g±5g