SmallRig V Mount Battery Adapter Plate (Basic Version) with Super Clamp Mount 3497
SmallRig V Mount Battery Adapter Plate (Basic Version) with Crab-Shaped Clamp 3497 is designed to provide greater battery life to your camera rig via a V mount battery. Its standard quick-lock V mount supports most V mount batteries. Output ports, including an 8V DC port, a 12V DC port, and two 14.8V D-Tap ports, work with a V mount battery to power your camera and other equipment (e.g. monitor, transmitter, follow focus, mobile phone, etc.). It features a power switch that controls all of the output ports more quickly and conveniently and comes with a super clamp mount that fits rod diameter from 15mm to 30mm to help mount a V mount battery to a tripod, a light stand, or a handheld ring for gimbals. In addition, multiple 1/4”-20 thread holes allow attaching other accessories such as dual rod clamp and magic arm.
1. Do not use in a damp environment to avoid short circuits.
2. In order to achieve the maximum compatibility of the super clamp mount, avoid installing the super clamp mount in the center of the plate (refer to the picture for installation).
1. Standard V mount fits most V mount batteries.
2. Two D-Tap output ports and DC output ports.
3. On/off switch for easy use.
4. Super clamp mount suits rod diameter from 15mm to 30mm.
5. Multiple built-in 1/4”-20 thread holes for accessory attachment.
The plate fits most V mount batteries but PAGlink series V mount batteries and Patona Premium Battery for BP-190WS.
1 x V Mount Battery Adapter Plate
1 x Crab-shaped Clamp
2 x Allen Wrench
Product Dimensions: 105 x 78.5 x 82.2mm
Package Dimensions: 132 x 190 x 55mm
Net Weight: 298 ± 5g
Package Weight: 403 ± 5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy