SmallRig Camera Cage for OM SYSTEM OM-1 3948
SmallRig Camera Cage for OM SYSTEM OM-1 3948 is designed to protect the camera, maintain the original camera grip feeling, and provide various mounting points. It features a 1/4"-20 screw at the bottom to secure the camera and built-in silicone cushions to prevent scratches. The cage gives full access to the camera grip and buttons. ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes and 1/4"-20 threaded holes support Top Handle 3765 & 1638, Side Handle 2093 & 2425, Magic Arm with Double Ball Heads 2115, as well as Cable Clamp 2809 for stable signal transmission; Cold shoes allow attaching microphone and light; And an Arca-Swiss quick release plate at the bottom fits DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 stabilizers and Arca-Swiss tripod for handheld, tripod, and stabilizer multi-scene shooting. Besides, a flat-head screwdriver is included for easy assembly and disassembly.
1. Not compatible with Cable Clamp 2809 when mounted onto Olympus E-M1 Mark II / E-M1 Mark III.
2. A cable clamp and side handle cannot be installed at the same time.
1. All-in-one half cage gives full access to the camera grip.
2. Lightweight and compact, weighing only 120g.
3.1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes, cold shoes, NATO rail, etc. for multi-scene shooting.
4. Arca-Swiss quick release plate at the bottom for DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 gimbal.
5. Maintains access to camera buttons.
6. Flat-head screwdriver at the bottom for easy assembly and disassembly.
1. OM SYSTEM OM-1
2. Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II
3. Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III
Product Dimensions: 105 x 104.5 x 47.5mm
Package Dimensions: 132 x 124 x 51mm
Net Weight: 120±5g
Package Weight: 162±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel