SmallRig GoPro Hero10/ 9 cage 3084B
SmallRig GoPro Hero 10/9 Cage 3084 is designed for protecting the camera, providing multiple accessory mounts, and being compatible with microphone adapters. The cage fits the camera's shape without interfering with the screen, buttons, and type-c interface. The cage is locked by pressing the cover and released by pushing the button. The top and right sides are equipped with two cold shoe mounts that can be connected to accessories such as microphones and LED lights. The bottom contains a foldable GoPro mount compatible with the original GoPro baseplate, and a 1/4 threaded hole can also be directly connected to a tripod. The side panel is a quick-release for battery switches. You can charge the camera through the USB-C port without opening the panel.
1. Please take off the camera’s original battery door before using the cage.
2. You can also use the original battery door but need to remove the cage’s side panel first.
3. If you need a holder for the GoPro mic adapter, please buy SmallRig GoPro Hero 9 Vlog Kit 3088.
4. Install the camera first, then install the Max lens mod.
5. Please don’t use the cage in seawater because it has no acid and corrosion resistance.
*Please note the import tax may occur.
1. Support lens replacement, Compatible with Max lens mod
2. Two cold shoe mounts, compatible with microphones, LED lights
3. A 1/4 threaded hole at the bottom, compatible with tripods
4. Foldable GoPro mounts, compatible with GoPro original baseplate
5. Quick-release side panel
GoPro Hero 10/9
1 x Cage
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 82.4 x 64.8 x 34.7mm
Package Dimensions: 120 x 100 x 40mm
Net Weight: 98±5g
Package Weight: 148±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy