SmallRig Counterweight Mounting Plate for DJI Ronin-SC BSS2420
SmallRig Counterweight Mounting Plate for DJI Ronin-SC BSS2420 is designed to replace the original camera plate that comes with RoninSC, this plate allows you to balance long-lens setups by mounting counterweights behind your camera. The plate incorporates two rows of 1/4"-20 threads for mounting optional Counterweight 2284 (100g) and 2285(200g). The front of the plate features a 1/4"-20 thread that fits the original lens support comes with the Ronin-S gimbal. Millimeter scales on the sides of the mounting plate help ensure precise positioning. The counterweight plate also compatible with the sliding clamp on Ronin-SC quick release camera plate which helps to memory the position when re-balance the camera. The bottom of the plate features light to heavy and lens position marks to make it easy to balance your camera.
1. Designed for DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal
2. Allows Balancing Front-Heavy Camera Setups
3. Rows of 1/4”-20 Threaded Holes for Counterweights.
4. Features Scales for Precise Positioning
5. Compatible with Ronin-S Lens Support
6. Compatible with the Sliding Clamp of the Original Quick Release Camera Plate
7. Comes with Rubber Pad to Protect Camera
1 x Plate
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 125 x 85 x 12mm
Package Dimensions: 135 x 100 x 50mm
Net Weight: 90g
Package Weight: 139g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy