SmallRig Counterweight Mounting Plate for DJI Ronin-SC BSS2420
IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2.When PRE-ORDER products are included, package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on Nov 07, 2019.
SmallRig Counterweight Mounting Plate for DJI Ronin-SC BSS2420 is designed to replace the original camera plate that comes with RoninSC, this plate allows you to balance long-lens setups by mounting counterweights behind your camera. The plate incorporates two rows of 1/4"-20 threads for mounting optional Counterweight 2284 (100g) and 2285(200g). The front of the plate features a 1/4"-20 thread that fits the original lens support comes with the Ronin-S gimbal. Millimeter scales on the sides of the mounting plate help ensure precise positioning. The counterweight plate also compatible with the sliding clamp on Ronin-SC quick release camera plate which helps to memory the position when re-balance the camera. The bottom of the plate features light to heavy and lens position marks to make it easy to balance your camera.
1. Designed for DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal
2. Allows Balancing Front-Heavy Camera Setups
3. Rows of 1/4”-20 Threaded Holes for Counterweights.
4. Features Scales for Precise Positioning
5. Compatible with Ronin-S Lens Support
6. Compatible with the Sliding Clamp of the Original Quick Release Camera Plate
7. Comes with Rubber Pad to Protect Camera
1 x Plate
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 125 x 85 x 12mm
Package Dimensions: 135 x 100 x 50mm
Net Weight: 90g
Package Weight: 139g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy