SmallRig Cage for Atomos Ninja V and Ninja V+ CMA2209
SmallRig Cage for Atomos Ninja V and Ninja V+ CMA2209 was co-designed with Atomos to provide an additional protective exoskeleton for the monitor, with a wide range of industry-standard mount points. The cage mounts to the monitor by a 1/4’’-20 screw on the top and two M3 screws on the left side. Across the top and bottom, the cage features multiple 1/4’’-20, 3/8’’-16 holes, and an ARRI locating mount point on the base. NATO rails are also provided along on both top and bottom to allow use with a range of SmallRig mounts such as SmallRig Ball Head Magic Arm 2071 or 2072 for quick release. The cage includes a single HDMI cable clamp that works with a range of cables and is ideal for the complex 4k 60p cables. If required, the cage supports the use of a second SmallRig HDMI Cable Clamp 1693 for the HDMI output. It is attached to the left to protect the HDMI cable and port. For backward compatibility with Atomos Master Caddy II, the cage also features Drive locks that incorporate the additional size of standard 2.5’’ drives into the cage’s form factor. It features raised attachment points on both the top and bottom of the cage for use with neck straps and to accommodate the Atomos Ninja V and Ninja V+ Sunhood frame.
1. This cage is COMPATIBLE with the original Atomos Ninja V and Ninja V+ Sun hood. The Sun hood frame needs to be fitted before fitting the unit into the cage and can remain in place providing additional protection and the folding sun hoods can easily be removed.
2. If a sun hood is desired, SmallRig Sun Hood 2269 is in pre-order status.
1. A form-fitting cage designed for Atomos Ninja V and Ninja V+
2. NATO rails on the top and bottom
3. 1/4’’-20, 3/8’’-16 and ARRI locating holes
4. An HDMI cable clamp included
5. Drive locks for Atomos Master Caddy II
Atomos Ninja V and Ninja V+ 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
1 x cage
1 x HDMI Clamp 1693
2 x 1/4 Screw
4 x M3 Screw
3 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 177 x 107 x 24.7mm
Package Dimensions: 200 x 140 x 40mm
Net Weight: 196g
Package Weight: 267g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy