SmallRig 4" Suction Cup Camera Mount Kit for Vehicle Shooting 4236
SmallRig 4" Suction Cup Camera Mount Kit for Vehicle Shooting 4236 consists of a 4" suction cup, a magic arm, and a dust cover. In particular, the robust and wear-resistant suction cup, made mostly of NBR, can work at -20℃ to 60℃. It is not easily deformed, is air-tight, and is suitable for clean, dry, smooth surfaces. With powerful suction force, it works with the magic arm to carry gear weighing as much as 3kg. The aluminum alloy suction cup camera mount features 1/4"-20 threaded holes, 3/8"-16 threaded holes, and ARRI 3/8"-16 locating holes that support 3757, 3873, 3874, 2906B, 2070B, and 2115C. It is manually pumped and locked, with a warning-line indicator to ensure safety and reliability. When not used, put on the dust cover for longer service life. In vehicle or indoor time-lapse shooting, the magic arm quickly connects to the suction cup via the NATO clamp on one end and to a camera on the other. Compatible cameras include Sony ZV-E10, Canon EOS M50, GoPro11 / 10 / 9 (in Cage 3084B), and DJI Action 3 (in Cage 4119).
Disclaimer: Please mount it onto recommended surfaces and check at least every two hours.
1. Suitable for clean, dry, and smooth surfaces, not for rough, wet, uneven, dirty, or fragile surfaces.
2. When in use, please ensure the suction cup and filter cotton are intact and clean.
3. Please apply it carefully to coated surfaces.
4. When the warning-line indicator shows, it means vacuum loss. Pump the plunger until 100% vacuum pressure.
1. In a static state, the 4″ Suction Cup Camera Mount has a tested maximum vertical suction of 35kg and maximum horizontal suction of 50kg. Please check the suction force every 24 hours.
2. It is recommended when adhering to a vehicle, the 4″ Suction Cup Camera Mount works with a cable tether and carries no more than 3kg*. Please run the vehicle smoothly at below 50mph (80km/h) and check the suction force every 2 hours.
3. The suction cup is suitable for dry, flat, glossy, solid surfaces, not for painted surfaces, natural marble, old tiles, breathable wallpaper, diatom mud walls, unpainted wood, frosted glass, and other rough or breathable materials.
4. Works at -20°C-60°C.
5. When the warning-line indicator shows, it means vacuum loss. Pump the plunger until 100% vacuum pressure.
6. Please follow the instructions. You are not entitled to after-sales service if product damage occurs due to improper use.
Note: In the indoor test, when adhering to a vertical surface (9″ effort arm), the gear has a recommended maximum load capacity of 4kg. Laboratory results are for reference only and are subject to actual use.
4" Vacuum Suction Cup x 1
Magic Arm x 1
Silicone Ring x 2
Action Camera Mount x 1
Product Dimensions: 139.6 x 105.8 x 50.2mm
Package Dimensions: 162.0 x 121.0 x 71.0mm
Product Weight: 355.0 ± 5.0g
Package Weight: 378.0 ± 5.0g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, NBR, ABS, Stainless Steel