SmallRig Vlogging Cage for GoPro HERO8 Black CVG2505
IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2.When PRE-ORDER products are included, package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on Feb 28, 2020.
SmallRig Vlogging Cage for GoPro HERO8 Black CVG2505 is a lightweight aluminum cage that protects the camera while providing a plenty of accessory mounts, without interfering with the camera's button, port and battery access. Slide the camera into the cage (take off the camera’s side battery door first), and simply press the cover to lock it in place. The cage features two cold shoes and several 1/4”-20 holes for accessory mounting, like a microphone, a small LED light, SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount 1593 or 1960. The folding fingers on the bottom let you to attach the camera on a variety of GoPro mounts and surfaces; while the 1/4”-20 mount at the center makes it possible to attach the camera on a 1/4”-20 tripod. The side panel is quick release for battery switches, and you can charge the camera through the USB-C port without opening the panel. The front of the cage features a filter ring that accepts filters with a 52mm thread.
- Please take off the camera’s original battery door before using the cage;
- You can also use the original battery door, but need to remove the cage’s side panal first for battery switches and charging;
- If you need a holder for the GoPro mic adapter, please buy SmallRig Kit CVG2678.
1.Form-fitting aluminum cage
2.Press-type locking cover to secure the camera
3.Two cold shoe mounts, multiple 1/4”-20 holes and a 52mm filter adapter
4.Unobstructed use of USB-C port and quick release side panal
5.Folding GoPro mounting fingers on the bottom
GoPro HERO8 Black
1 x Cage
2 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 79.1 x 63 x 31.8mm
Package Dimensions: 120 x 100 x 40mm
Net Weight: 118g
Package Weight: 168g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy