SmallRig Threaded Side Handle with Record Start/Stop Remote Trigger 3323
SmallRig Threaded Side Handle with Record Start/Stop Remote Trigger 3323 is designed to provide convenient record start/stop control for a stable and comfortable shooting experience. Ergonomically designed, all-in-one wood handle improves grip experience. It firmly secures to a cage with two 1/4"-20 threads and adjustable height. Its top features 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16 threaded holes, and a cold shoe for Monitor Mount 2904 and 2905; its built-in spanner allows for easy disassembly and assembly of accessories. It is equipped with three control cables, supporting Sony A7II/A7III/A7 IV/A6000/A6500, FUJIFILM X-T3/X-T4/X-T20/X-T30, Panasonic GH5/5S/GH6/G9/G95/S5/S1/S1R/S1/BGH1/BS1H, and Z CAM E2/M4/S6. Add a longer Control Cable ID:3407 which is sold separately to your shoulder kit for Sony cameras. The handle is compatible with the following cameras:
A7III/A7RIII/A7IV/A7R IV/A9/A9 II
RX100 VI/RX100 VII
1. Please ensure a stable connection to the camera.
2. Right-handed use is recommended, Adapt to the left hand to use the TypeC interface to affect the shooting experience.
3. Different cameras correspond to different control cables.
4. Keep away from vapors.
1. Compatible with SONY, Panasonic, FUJIFILM, Z CAM.
2. Ergonomically designed to improve grip experience.
3. Multiple accessory mounting points.
4. Adjustable height, easy assembly, and disassembly.
1: Standard 2-1/4"-20 threads
1 x Threaded Side Handle
1 x SONY Control Cable (TypeC for MULTI)
1 x FUJIFILM/Panasonic Control Cable (TypeC for LANC)
1 x BGH (Panasonic)/Z CAM Control Cable (TypeC for LANC)
Product Dimensions: 71 x 79 x 102mm
Package Dimensions: 135 x 135 x 65mm
Net Weight: 221g±5g
Package Weight: 346g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Wood