SmallRig Monitor Mount Lite with Cold Shoe 3809
SmallRig Monitor Mount Lite with Cold Shoe 3809 is designed to attach a monitor. Its bottom cold shoe fits the camera hot shoe or handles cold shoe; the top 1/4"-20 screw supports the monitor, microphone, light, etc. It can swivel 360° and tilts 180°, with a degree of tightness adjusted via a wrench. The 1/4"-20 threaded hole at the bottom enables it to attach Magic Arm 2070, Ball Head 1135, etc.; the upper & lower thumbscrew has holes for a wrench to easily disassemble. Also, its top features a protective rubber pad for more friction to prevent deflection.
1. Please do use the Allen Wrench to re-tighten the thumbscrew for further security.
2. Please install the monitor before adjusting its angle.
1. Highly compatible cold shoes.
2. Swivels 360° and tilts 180°, tightness adjustable on each axis.
3. 90° tilt load capacity: 3.2kg; 45° tilt load capacity: 2.5kg；30° tilt load capacity: 2.3kg.
4. Upper & lower thumbscrew has holes for spanner for easy disassembly.
5. Built-in 1/4"-20 threaded hole for magic arm, ball head, etc.
5" & 7" monitors, accessories weighing less than 3.2kg
1 x Monitor Mount
1 x Allen Wrench
Product Dimensions: 42.7 x 44.8 x 30mm
Package Dimensions: 78 x 67 x 42mm
Net Weight: 60g±5g
Package Weight: 80g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy