SmallRig Mini Ball Head with Removable Cold Shoe Mount (two-piece) 2948
SmallRig Mini Ball Head with Removable Cold Shoe Mount (two-piece) 2948 is designed to attach video accessories to the camera, such as microphones, LED lights, monitors, action cameras, etc. It can be mounted onto the camera's hot shoe or onto the cold shoe of the cage or handle via the bottom cold shoe, with one 1/4"-20 screw-on top to attach accessories and then locked by a knob. The ball head is capable of 360° panning and 135° tilting and has a load capacity of 1.5kg. The bottom locking plate features built-in slots that allow to secure with Allen Wrench to ensure safe. The ball head features a 1/4”-20 female thread on the bottom enables to attach a mini tripod after removing the cold shoe adapter. The ball head is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry around, weighs only 45g.
Note: Load Capacity: 3.3lb (1.5kg)
1. Mounts lights & video accessories to the camera.
2. Aluminum and Steel construction, durable, sturdy, and rust-resistant.
3. 360° pan and 135° tilt.
4. Features built-in slots on the locking plate, allow installing with Allen Wrench for further security.
5. Compact and lightweight: weights 45g, with a load capacity of 1.5kg.
2 x Ball head
1. Product Dimensions: 49 x 33 x 25mm
2. Package Dimensions: 105 x 95 x 30mm
3. Net Weight: 90g
4. Package Weight: 118g
5. Material: Aluminum Alloy