SmallRig Lightweight Fluid Video Head 3457B
SmallRig Lightweight Fluid Video Head 3457B is specially designed for videoing and photography. It features panoramic panning and is Arca-swiss QR system compatible, allowing being fitted directly with Arca-swiss cages and L brackets. You may adjust its center of gravity back and forth by turning the side knob when using large lenses or mounting the camera horizontally. The head comes with a removable telescopic handle that supports a 360° swivel and one 1/4''-20 threaded hole to fit a magic arm for such devices as a monitor, microphone, image transmitter, or even camera. A built-in spanner is also included for removing or installing quick-release plates.
Note: Heavy cameras and lenses may affect the tilt experience of the head.
1. Panoramic panning that supports Arca-swiss quick release.
2. Adjustable center of gravity suitable for various lenses.
3. Detachable telescopic handle is lightweight, portable, and easy to store.
4. One 1/4''-20 threaded hole allows attaching devices via the magic arm.
5. Built-in screwdriver for easy removal and installation of quick release plate.
1 x Lightweight Fluid Video Head
1 x Quick Release Plate
2 x 1/4''-20 Screw
1 x Screwdriver
Load Capacity: 5kg
Base Diameter: 46mm
Folded Length of Telescopic Handle: 140 ± 5mm
Max Length of Telescopic Handle: 330 ± 5mm
Product Dimensions: 104 x 77.5 x 62mm
Package Dimensions: 201 x 126 x 93mm
Net Weight: 512g±5g
Package Weight: 653.5g±5g
Material: Aluminum alloy