SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony A6300 2189
Now a custom-designed left side grip for L bracket 2218 is also available. You can swap the side plate with this grip for video-shooting. Handheld shooting with your left hand and both hands is thus possible.
SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony A6300 2189 is a modular design with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and provide a comfortable handheld shooting. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetails enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position and features a sensor centering line on each axis to align the camera on a tripod head. The side plate can be extend to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. The battery door can be opened via a quick release button to change battery. An included hex spanner on the bottom is used to tighten and adjust the L-bracket. Additionally, it is compatible with the Peak Design strap and include a hand strap loop on the right side. Furthermore, it features four 1/4"-20 mounting holes on the side and one on the bottom for accessory attachment, and two M4 threaded holes for Metabones lens adapter 1787.
1. Modular designed for Sony A6300 Camera.
2. Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with center marks on both axis.
3. Extendable side plate allows for tethering or cable release.
4. Add 17mm height based on the original handgrip for pinky support.
5. Compatible with Peak Design strap.
6. Features multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes on the side for accessory attachment.
7. Full cover battery door with quick release button to change battery.
1 x L-Bracket
1 x Hex Spanner
Net Weight: 144g
Package Weight: 214g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy