SmallRig Quick Release Baseplate (Arca QR Plate and Arri Dovetail) for Canon C200 2076
This baseplate comes with Arca style dovetail on the top side and Arri style dovetail at the bottom. An Arca Swiss style quick release plate is included. The kit is designed for a shoulder mount solution for Canon C200. It is used as the base of 15mm LWS system, featuring a standard 85mm lens height with C200.
User Scenarios Standard Setup: Mount the Arca quick release plate at the bottom of camera body. Insert two 15mm rods into the baseplate and add follow focus, matte box or other devices to the 15mm LWS system. Camera can be mounted on or released from the rest of rig quickly. Tripod Mode: The bottom of baseplate is designed as an Arri style clamp, which is used on Arri QR plates and then tripod. The bottom side is patterned with 1/4" and 3/8" threads, which can be used for QR plates of other styles. Shoulder Mount: Add a SmallRig Universal Shoulder Pad 2057, 15mm rods and handles to the standard setup for shoulder rig.
1. Specially designed for Canon C200 camcorder, for fast switch between different user scenarios.
2. Included an Arca style quick release plate. QR plate is secured on camera firmly with 4 screws. Camera is mounted on the baseplate in drop-in direction.
3. Used as the heart of 15mm LWS system, it provides 85mm standard lens height for attaching matte box.
4. For tripod mount, bottom side can be attached with Arri quick release plate, or other QR plates with 1/4" and 3/8" threads.
5. The clamp of baseplate is secured with safety bolts.
Canon C200 and C200B
1 x Baseplate 2076
3 x 1/4" Screw
1 x 3/8" Screw
1x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 104x81x47 mm
Net Weight: 478g
Package Size: 160x120x68 mm
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy